Aerosmith Singer Blames Shower Collapse On Food Poisoning

Steven Tyler

So, this week, Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler was in Paraguay, and fell inside his hotel room’s shower.

Tyler was rushed to the hospital where he was treated for face injuries. What are face injuries? The dude lost two teeth and cut open an eyebrow and his mouth.

TMZ.com is now reporting that Tyler fell because he was suffering from dehydration caused by a bout of food poisoning.

I don’t buy it. Steven probably has an assistant who brings him water constantly, and when was the last time you fell because you’re stomach was fucked and you were shitting constantly?

I have never lost control of my legs because I was sick. Who takes a shower when they’re puking and shitting because they can’t handle the food? Come on.

Why do I always smell a conspiracy?

Anyways, Steven’s manager called the injuries “minor” and said Tyler has already been released from the hospital.

Aerosmith was forced to miss its show Tuesday night in Asuncion. The gig was moved to tonight.

If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the RSS feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader.
About Chris Harris

Chris Harris is an internationally-published music journalist and writer whose work has appeared on the pages of Rolling Stone, IFC, Revolver, Alternative Press, and Radar. The former news editor for Noisecreep, Harris also served as co-host for the site’s weekly podcast, “Creep Show." Before that, he spent four years writing for MTV News.

  • Bayjas

    God this is so good.  Your writing is superb.  You are a god.