Half-Life 2 is one of the best selling games of all times and has the highest MetaCritic score of any PC game. The game won many awards and we agree that it otained all of them for a good reason.
Half-Life 2 was released for PC back in 2004, but a few years later, in 2007, it was also released for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Three years later, in 2010, the game was released for OS X, followed by Linux in 2013 and finally it got released for NVIDIA Shield in 2014.
Half-Life 2 version 44: What’s new?
– User Interface improvements
– Broader localizations
– Support for Shield Android TV
– More bug fixes and improvements.
Half-Life 2 version 44: How to install it on your NVIDIA Shield device
In order to install Half-Life 2 version 44 on your NVIDIA Shield device you will need to open the Google Play Store and search for “Half-Life 2”. Once you find it, you will be able to either update to the new Half Life 2 version 44 (in case you already have an older version of Half-Life 2” installed on your device) or install the new version on your device.
Half-Life 2 for NVIDIA Shield: Features
– Great Graphics: The game comes with very realistic environments and awesome special effects
– Digital Actors: The game comes with the most sophisticated in-game character that you ever seen
– Physical Gameplay: objects “obey” the laws of gravity, buoyancy and friction.
The NVIDIA Shield tablet is a powerful device that can be used to play a lot of stunning games. The device is powered by an ARM Cortex A15 CPU clocked at 2.2GHz, paired with an NVIDIA Tegra K1 192 core Kepler GPU and 2GB of RAM, and it features an 8inch display that supports Full HD resolution of 1920×1200 pixels.
Have you played Half-Life 2 on your NVIDIA Shield tablet yet?