The developers of UC Browser have released a new version of this awesome application. The latest UC Browser version is 10.5.2 and it was released on June 23, 2015.
So in case you are looking for a browser for your Android smartphone or tablet, with the ability to stream videos, then we suggest you to try out the UC Browser and tell us your thoughts about it.
About UC Browser
UC Browser was released back in April 2004 and it was available only for J2me devices. However, ten years later, Alibaba, one of the biggest e-commerce companies from China, bought UCWeb for more than 1.9 billion dollars.
Now, UC Browser has more than 100 million installs just from Google Play Store, which means that this software is one of the most used browsers for the Android platform.
UC Browser for Android: Features (reasons) that will convince you to install the application
– First of all, it’s FREE!
– The browser is able to stream videos in multiple resolutions right inside the application
– Easy User Interface
– The browser comes with an in-built file download manager
– You can do secure shopping with it
– It features an intuitive tab management
– The videos that you play inside the browser can be controlled with gestures
– The browser comes with custom layouts and themes which you can change whenever you want
– The browser features the night mode, which will greatly help you to read webpage during the night or when you are in spaces where there is not much light
– And more!
UC Browser version 10.5.2: What’s new?
– The search feature is much faster
– The browser starts faster now
– You will have access to Facebook faster and easier.
UC Browser version 10.5.2: Installation
The UC Browser v10.5.2 can be installed from the Google Play Store. Just open the official Android store on your smartphone or tablet, search for UC Browser and install it. Once the installation is finished, start using the latest UC Browser version on your Android smartphone or tablet!